1. PEDONE, C. A., C. C. ARNAUD, E. R. POSTAIRE, C. F. BOULEY, and P.
2. REINERT. 2000. Multicentric study of the effect of milk fermented by Lactobacillus casei on the incidence of diarrhea .
3. SPANHAAK S, HAVENAAR R, SCHAAFSMA G.
4. The effect of consumption of milk fermented by Lactobacillus casei strain Shirota on the intestinal microflora and immune parameters in humans.
5. MATSUAZAKI T, CHIN J. Modulating immune responses with probiotic bacteria.
6. PATEL J.R, DAVE J.M, DAVE R.I, SANNABHADTI, S.S. Effect of feeding milk fermented with mixed culture of human strains of lactobacilli on faecal lactobaccili and coliform counts in human test subjects. Indian Journal of Dairy Science, 1992.
7. OHASHI Y. et al. Habitual Intake of Lactic Acid Bacteria and Risk Reduction of Bladder Cancer.